Monday, February 23, 2009

Feb 23: Apprecation for New Centers


As I look back on "Actual Proof" in my life, there are so many and I need to edit them first! But I do know, as a child, remembering my momma taking me to the Kaikan (Community Center) in Mt Rainier, Washington D.C. area for Meetings. Last year, they have a new location on Embassy Row in Washington, D.C.!! We have a new Activity Center in Fort Worth, Texas!! We have a new Community Center in Dallas, Texas! Also in Addison, Texas! This is fantastic! Not only that, just think about all the SGI Members now in 192 Countries! I have been chanting for as long as I can remember, and I will be 49 years old this year! I will blog back with more personal "Actual Proof" soon!

Thank You,

Name: Margie Aguirre (picture on rt)
Location: Fort Worth, Texas
Organization: Fortune District/DFW Chapter